Voter Election Information
The 2019 City/School Election will be held on November 5, 2019.
- October 15 - Voter Registration books close - last day to register (K.S.A. 25-2311(a)(3))
- October 16 - Advance voting by mail begins - 20 days prior to Election Day (K.S.A. 25-1123(a))
- October 21 - Advance voting in person begins @ Reno County Courthouse Annex (K.S.A. 25-1122(g))
- October 29 - Deadline to request an advance ballot be mailed for General Election
- November 4 - Advance voting in person closes (12 noon) (K.S.A. 25-1122(g))
- November 5 - GENERAL CITY/SCHOOL ELECTION
- November 12 - 8:15 am Canvass of the City/School General Election @ Reno County Annex
To find who is running, you can find a List of Candidates here.
The following Special Questions my be on your ballot:
Preview Ballot and Voter Registration Information and your voting location.
How do I register to vote?
- Click Here - it takes a few minutes to register to vote. To register online in the State of Kansas, you are required to have a valid drivers license or a non-driver identification card. To check your registration status and address - Click Here.
Who can vote?
Verify your address!
- Local questions can be directed to the your County Clerk's office.